Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Morning

Day two of my blogging journey. It's funny how such a simple thing can consume your thoughts. All I have been able to think about since I posted the first time last night was about how many things I want to say. And of course that I wish I had been blogging for the last 30 years.

I guess my blog journeys will occasionally go back in time. I was watching the movie "Joe Dirt" yesterday on Comedy Central (the movie with David Spade in a mullet), and the premise of the movie is that he is on a radio show telling stories about his life. Of course he has more than his share of interesting stories. As I watched it, I thought "that could be me", hopefully without the mullet.

I have a reputation for always having a good story to tell. I am not sure if the stories are always interesting, but they keep coming just the same.

Today I am leaving the house. That is relevant, because for the last couple of weeks I have been inside for the most part pushing away at the latest greatest business opportunity. Ahh, the power of the internet. I can work on building an empire without even leaving the house. I know, I have had many latest greatest ideas, but I think we may be on to something this time. It's all about timing and having the right people in place. More on that later.

I think I will try to post in the evening, at the end of my day. Then I can use this process as a "clearing and clarifying" of the day's activities. So on that note, see you tonight.

No comments: