Sunday, March 25, 2007

Here Goes

Well, here goes. I have been wanting to blog for quite some time now. Seems like I have a lot to say. I suppose even if I am the only one to ever read these posts, it might still be a cathartic experience for me.

As anyone who knows me can attest, I have an unlimited number of stories I like to tell (sometimes over and over - sorry). I also like to share a good joke, or maybe a strong opinion, asked for or not.

My intention is to use this space as a journal. Sort of a letting off steam kind of place. I know, a novel idea for a blog. Hey, it's my blog. I am realizing that I can be Mr Obvious if I choose to.

You of course, can choose not to read these posts. I hope you choose to stick with me. I promise to keep you entertained (and hopefully - for my loved ones especially - not too mortified peeking inside my head).

Since it's 1:07 am and Robin is gone for the night celebrating her friend Amy's birthday I can't sleep as usual (not without my Bun Bun). Not sure how we have turned into night owls, since I am by nature a morning person. In Puerto Rico we couldn't stay awake past 9:30 or so, and we were normally in bed by 9pm! Thankfully however, we are not in Puerto Rico any more.

Tomorrow we get to see the kids!! And Gracie, my beautiful 3 month old granddaughter. She really wants to see her Granddad, of that I am sure. On that note, time to turn in - or at least try to. Good night.

No comments: