Sunday, March 25, 2007

Offspring Day


Well today was great. I got to spend time with all three of my kids, and my granddaughter. Isn't she adorable??

Went to visit my oldest daughter (Sis) and my son (JR) brought HIS daughter over to visit with us. She is three months old now and quite a cutie. We hung out for a couple of hours, before heading to watch my youngest daughter Lucy's boyfriend play basketball. They won too. It was fun.

Then back to the ranch. The shoulder is still hurting, but it will have to wait until we have more cash. It's not getting any worse, just not getting any better.

This is THE week for us to get our new website up and running, so I can get out into the field to show it off to people. It will be a busy week.

I am exhausted. Was up til 2am last night, and woke up fairly early today because the wife was coming back from her night away, for us to go see the kids. It's amazingly warm today, so it was a good day to get out of the house.

Probably won't make it too late of a night tonight.

1 comment:

LittleBird said...

You do realize that some people who might not know your children too well might actually think that my name is Lucy :)